Awesome site :)


Click the banner above and vote for me please? You can vote once a day. :)

Monday, February 21, 2011

sooo... alot of shit has happened.

Okay to start off with, my ex girlfriend. I ended up kissing her... twice. >.< *facepalm* I have also made it incredibly obvious that I want to get back with her. Sigh... It's going to be a long few months. She told me she needs to sort stuff out before anything can happen. Im too impatient.

Next, I got down to 46.3kg. Which really isn't low at all. Then I got stoned, had the munchies, hello 49 kilograms.

Found these sites with clicky eggs and stuff that are in my sidebar or will be soon ;) You know what to do.

I am also only eating soup today. I feel terrible.

Plus mum's boyfriend is here and I really just want to sit out the back and have a smoke. But I can't. Woohoo.

Okay I will post a better post when I have lost some weight. But im getting stoned again this friday so who knows. Im not the smartest human being alive.

1 comment:

  1. 46.3 is very good! I hate stuffing myself up though :(

    Hope things go well with you and your ex.

    I looove soup! and your clicky eggs :) I warmed them up!

    ReplyDelete