Awesome site :)


Click the banner above and vote for me please? You can vote once a day. :)

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

46.3

Been chilling at this weight for a few days.

I have to say I am now completely over my ex. I finally saw how terrible she actually is and how shit her personality is all the time. We still talk and stuff but wow. How did I ever... ergh.

Time to find a new girl I think :)
I need to  find someone away from college though. Im pretty sure it brings bad luck. :P

I am hoping with all the hope I have that I hit the 45kg range tomorrow. Im sick of the 46kg range.

My brains too fuzzy too work at the moment. sorry.

It sounds like a lot but I have only been eating dinner every day. Sounds like a lot. It is a lot. Dinner just so happens to be the biggest meal of the day.

Im only eating half of it tomorrow night.

Can't be going and getting fat now.

No comments:

Post a Comment