Awesome site :)


Click the banner above and vote for me please? You can vote once a day. :)

Friday, March 4, 2011

Oops. I forgot to post

So I hit the 45kg range the day after my last post. But only just. 45.9kg. lol. Then I had a horrible day where I was just possesed and stuffed my face and im now sitting at 102lbs. Well I was this morning. The kg part of my scale no longer works. Damn it. So I have to resort to lbs.

Im so drained by everything at the moment. I couldn't sleep last night which is one of the great side effects. Im also getting organ pains but not in any serious places so they can be ignored. I am also sick and getting sicker with speed. Took me two days of sickness to lose my voice. Don't you just hate immune systems.

I can't remember the rest of what I was going to post. Sorry guys. I will update when it hits me again.

Hope you are all faring better than I am.

On a positive note I am quiting smoking on the tenth of this month or whenever I finish this pack. Probably earlier than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment