Awesome site :)


Click the banner above and vote for me please? You can vote once a day. :)

Thursday, March 10, 2011

My scale broke.

I don't know if I mentioned this already but my scale broke so im using tape measure. Im not happy. I want to know how much I weigh.

Tonight there is a friends... 18th? I think. Could be 17th. Ahh. Oh well. Im going and it's at a pizza place. Ick. We pay for how much we eat and I actually considered not eating anything at all. But my ex will be there and she knows ALL my about food issues. Well I told her it was food issues, I never tell her the full extent. I might get a salad or something small and easy if I can get away with it.

Im worried about the mark I am going to get for my English assignment. It was 1500 words in total (We didn't have a word limit) and it was about my Australian values but I wrote it from the perspective of a male veteran trying to live in todays society.

I am going to try eat today but not normally. Just three meals and see where it gets me. I have a feeling my metabolism is dead at the moment.
Breakfast: (55)
- 1/4 cup cereal = 39 cal
- half a quarter serving of 1% milk = 16 cal

Lunch: ()
- to be had

Dinner: ()
- wont be updated till late tonight or sometime tomorrow.

I need to find something to wear that wont look horrible. I have been told to wear dress pants and a dress shirt to match my ex (Don't ask me why I Agreed that that would be cool) but I have no dress shirt and am going op shopping later in the day so who knows what will happen. I am going to pick out a dress though and see which one I prefer. I own way too many dresses and havent worn many of them at all.

My organs are starting to cause me grief and I can't tell what it is from. The dehydration? (I usually drink 2L water or cordial or some form of liquid partially hyrating substance a day) the eating? or lack of. Ehh. If I die then we have a problem. Till then it's onwards.

I will most likely update again a bit later. My head is feeling wierd and I can't concentrate on anything so im going to force myself to clean my room. Yep, that's how my thought process works.

Thanks for the comment as well.

1 comment:

  1. Bit late here, but catching up.... Maybe you're hurting as you're having too much water compared to the nutrients coming in? Electrolyte imbalance? If you can, try those 10cal vitamin waters or 20 cal Gatorades (better! as they are designed to put electrolytes into you) See if that helps.

    ReplyDelete