Awesome site :)


Click the banner above and vote for me please? You can vote once a day. :)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I hate hair

Okay, so I cut my hair about three days ago. A safe distance out of my eyes so I wouldn't have to cut it for another few weeks atleast. Guess what is stabbing me in the eyes again. My hair is inhumane. Im also pretty sure im getting that white fine downy hair on the back of my neck. >.< My chains keep getting caught there.

I have to keep cleaning my room. There's walking trails through it now. Getting there. Cleaning is hard for me.

Thank you everyone for all the encouragement with quiting :) I might hunt down some sort of timer and keep it on my profile.

And thank you all so, so much for the comments, I was in a horrible, god aweful mood untill I read them. I will reply to comments on your own blogs so i can read your blogs at the same time. :)

Hope you are all well. If I get a random stroke of inspiration I might blog again.

Intake:
2 tim tams - 250 (guess)
1 choc caramel cloud - 30
Total: 280

1 comment:

  1. You are beautiful.
    You are amazing.
    You are gorgeous.
    You deserve a wonderful life.
    Not just to live, but to be happy.
    One day you will wish you didn't waste time living half dead, until then I am always here for you if you need to rand or just some support.
    <3

    ReplyDelete