Awesome site :)


Click the banner above and vote for me please? You can vote once a day. :)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I ended up quiting smoking on the 8th.

So I had my last smoke on the 7th and have been completely smoke free since the 8th. Minus my ex-girlfriend blowing smoke in my face to be a bitch.

I almost kissed her today. Yes, the feelings have come running back. But I have more self control this time and give her space. It's hard to give someone space when they've pinned you to the ground though >.>

I am going to give you an update in a week (on the 15th) and tell you wether I have lasted the week smoke free or not. No hints about it till then.

I would also like to see a comment occasionally. I used to blog for you guys so I could read them.
I guess I have been sort of depresso lately.

I am starting a new chapter though, working on getting a job and everything.

Eating wise im still in the same old rut. I have decided the scale can eff itself and im going to go off of measurements now. I am going to re-measure every five days and I will  tell you guys if I have lost cm's.

And with school im starting to get swamped.
For maths I have a three page assignment. Three pages is just the questions we have to do.
For English I have a written assignment on 'What makes you an Australian?' and we have to refer to Baz Luhrman's movie Australia. There is no word limit so im going to end up writing a fair few pages. I always do. Its due in seven days and I haven't started yet. I am doing it tomorrow so I have a draft by Thursday.

I am cleaning my room, shock, horror. I almost cracked my head open this morning. Stepped on what I thought was a harmless pile of magazines and paper, hello avalanche. Faceplanted on the floor. Yup... my room is now a safety hazard. Managed to get three bags of rubbish gone from it today so it wont be long before I can declare it safe again. I will have to get caution tape ;)

If you would like me to read and comment on your blogs just send me a comment and I will write it down on my to do list. I forget otherwise. Sorry guys.

Hope you are all well.

4 comments:

  1. hey babe. i cant wait til i see your next post!!
    its great that you're quitting smoking - so proud of you <3
    school has been busy for me too.
    xx
    comment on my posts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quitting smoking? You can do it!
    I know people who were at 3-5 packs a day, and now they haven't had one in years.
    Good luck with everything.
    < 3456789

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the quitting smoking!!!! I quit just over a year ago, and it can be hard at first, but I'm so glad I did! Keept at it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It always feels so nice to clean my room out, but then it just feels kind of..awkward afterwards. Like it's not my room. Because, you know, even if the room is messy, you know where everything is, right? :)

    ReplyDelete