Awesome site :)


Click the banner above and vote for me please? You can vote once a day. :)

Friday, March 25, 2011

New incense!

So I got new incense and a new incense holder which I love.

Photobucket

Sorry about the shitty picture quality. My camera decided to shit itself so I had to use my phone.

The incense I got was Cannabis, Black Magic and Yoga Meditation. Yes there is Cannabis scented incense. It's actually really good. My mother told me I shouldn't have gotten it because now she can't tell if my sister is smoking pot in her room or not (inside joke, my sisters pretty wierd). I laughed properly for the first time in ages.

I now have five boxes of incense. My two others are Kiwifruit and Bewitched. All smell amazing. Im burning the yoga meditation one now and ... wow. I recommend it xD I will try get a picture of the boxes at some point. I might buy a new camera.

So yes, no posting about food today. Just incense.

1 comment:

  1. That is an awesome incense holder! Way better than my lame piece of wood one! And cannibas incense sounds hilarious! I'll have to see if I can find it here.

    ReplyDelete