Awesome site :)


Click the banner above and vote for me please? You can vote once a day. :)

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Oops, I forgot to update on the 18th

Well I ordered a bowl of vegetables. Could only eat about a quarter of it. I then had a glass or two of coke and proceeded to drink a bit of alcohol and get trashed.

I made out with me ex girlfriend (k), then ex girlfriends ex (t) and then we pretty much had a three some. And somehow it is not awkward. Im such a whore.

Erm... what else have I forgotten to tell you guys? I drank one cruiser last night and have no idea how many calories are in one of those so im glad I didn't eat that day. It hit me pretty shocking for a bloody vodka cruiser otherwise known as cordial with a hint of alcohol. Guess who I was with when I drank it? If you guessed (k) you would be right. If you also continued to guess that we hooked up you would be wrong. We very nearly did but we were in a public park and I got paranoid. I hate paranoia. It ruins absolutely everything. And yes I know a public park is manky but it was like 12pm and we were at the darkest spot there was. Yes that is my reasoning and im sticking to it. >.<

I also proceeded to somewhat trash my almost clean room last night. Bleck. I have to do that again aswell.

No comments:

Post a Comment