Awesome site :)


Click the banner above and vote for me please? You can vote once a day. :)

Monday, March 21, 2011

Okay

So I checked my scale and it said 48kg. Then I checked it again and it said 46.6kg. Checked again and it said 46.6kg. So im assuming im actually 46.6kg. Regardless it is too much.

Im only eating soup for dinner from now on. Everything else hurts my stomach.

I also lost a follower. If you are still somehow reading this it would be nice to know why.

Im going to keep cleaning my room. I made myself an incense table in the middle with cushions surrounding it to sit on. So it's lower chest level when you sit down. I quite like it.

2 comments:

  1. I hate it when scales give out two different numbers. Mine did that this morning. I too took the number that came up twice, fortunatly the lower one. I like your incense table idea. It sounds like you could sit at it and meditate, or just sit comfortably for even just a few minutes and be calm, get your thoughts in place.
    Why do I keep reading? Coz I like what you write :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My scale is messed up like that, only the numbers flash while I'm standing on it. .-.

    The incense table things sounds friggin' sweet.

    < 3

    ReplyDelete