Awesome site :)


Click the banner above and vote for me please? You can vote once a day. :)

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Back down

Well smallasapanda I believe you spoke too soon because I binged till I couldn't move yesterday. Sky rocketed to 48.9kg's and am now back down to 48.2kg's. I am changing the way I eat completely. I  can only eat healthy foods and no eating after 6pm. Plus I have to burn a minimum of 200 calories a day.

I started off today with a banana and im hoping that will last me till I get home from shopping.
Im not going to have a calorie limit im just going to spend the days till sunday eating healthy foods and see what happens with my weight.
When I get home from shopping my plan is to steam a large handfull of broad beans which will be atleast 200 calories of high protein low fat goodness (5 broad beans are 80cal so you can guess) to keep me going while I go on the treadmill and then steam other veggies I can find for dinner and have strawberrys or something else we are growing in the garden for a snack.

Im aiming to stay away from processed foods as much as possible.

I will answer the comments later when I get a charger for my laptop >.> Mine and my mothers broke.

1 comment: