Awesome site :)


Click the banner above and vote for me please? You can vote once a day. :)

Monday, December 6, 2010

back finally

I am back from the camping trip. I tried a few things I haven't eaten before and I actually like them. Duck eggs for instance. I had one for breakfast this morning before the hour and a half hike up (which involved having to climb over trees, crawl under trees, hop rocks etc... it buggered me) I am going to google the calories.

We also had alcohol, alot of alcohol which... has calories. Stupid me forgot alcohol has calories in it and now im... in the 47 kilograms range. Blehh. Tomorrow I can make up for it.

We tried fishing with gummy worms, blowing up bottles on the fire, madly hunting down mozzies and of course swimming in rapids. It was the best few days I have ever had.

Tomorrow im going to have:
1 egg for breakfast (78)
1 egg for lunch (78)
1 egg for dinner (78)
1/4 cup brown rice (67.75)
Total: 301.75

Plus walking up and down the goat track 3 times which will burn about 200 calories (im under-etimating) so my net total will be 101.75 calories.

I shall do the goat track daily and will have my calorie intake under 400 a day from now on because... I lost control... I don't deserve more food than that.

Oh and a good note... my girlfriend gave me my six month anniversary present early. It's gorgeous. It's a bracelet (white gold) with a detailed flowery heart that is made to look like a locket. I normally don't like that stuff but it is amazing. And she re-affirmed that she want's to stay with me till we get old. I got butterflys for the second or third time in my life.

I will post again tomorrow :)
Now off to read your blogs.

And holy shit I was going through my last post to see if I missed anything and I realised I actually lost weight since then...
Im still shitty. I should be in the 46's. Still going with what I said and sticking to it.

Smallasapanda - My friend has a 36 hectare backyard which is hills and rivers and bush so we went to the campground there. Took five bloody hours to get there because her brother got us lost >.> Good exercise though. And your comment is so true. We are planning to camp again. Probably Februaryish though because im going to victoria in January. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great time, duck egg has barely any calories anyway. I'm sure you burnt most of the alcohol calories just having fun and laughing!
    Sounds like a good plan for the next few days.

    That bracelet sounds SO beautiful! I'm glad she wants to be with you till you get saggy!

    Have fun camping next time!
    I live in Vic, what are you going to do here?

    ReplyDelete