Awesome site :)


Click the banner above and vote for me please? You can vote once a day. :)

Sunday, December 26, 2010

wow

Did I get a lot of shit on christmas? Yes, yes I did. By shit I mean stuff I needed and have wanted to buy myself. Including a hair straightener and a ruler length eyeliner. I desperately needed eyeliner.

Food-wise I got:
A gingerbread house - im going to say it's about 800 cal
A large box of favorites - 1479 calories for the entire box (I could eat the entire thing and still be technically starving myself, this shows that the whole I idea of calories and losing weight is fucked)
A big lollypop type thing with 13 lollypops inside - 498 for all of them
And last but not least this big tower with five levels:
Level 1 - 100 g jelly beans - 387 calories for all
Level 2 - 65g Mini marshmallows - 53 calories for all
Level 3 - 185g fruit drops - 714 calories for all
Level 4 - 230g Caramel Toffees - 942 calories for all
Level 5 -140g choc chip cookies - 704 calories for all
That's a total of 5577 calories! They want to make me fat and unhealthy xD

Im not going to be weighing myself for at least a month because in Victoria (I remember from experience) it is very hard to get time alone to weigh myself and the scale is really really noisy. I going to go by how my body looks, the fatter it looks the more I work out. I know Body Dysmorphic Disorder will play an issue but three weeks (which is the actual time I will be there for) isn't enough time to do too much damage.

Im also going to start writing a book, about my rise to... well being in a band and known. It's something I have to achieve before I die and I am going to. The being known part, the book I can live without. I do plan to publish a book but nothing along that line.

I leave tomorrow to go somewhere for two days, the whole thing is a suprise and im not happy. I hate suprises. I shall see when I get there. Im going to bring a book so I can blog when I get back.

Thank you for your comments. I apologise because I don't have the energy to comment on them and I do feel bad for once.

It's strange, people behind a computer screen get more emotion out of me than loved ones. More sad than strange but im going to stick with strange.

Stay well everyone and achieve your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment