Awesome site :)


Click the banner above and vote for me please? You can vote once a day. :)

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

yeah title's suck

smallasapanda - thankyou for commenting :) Im glad it didn't freak you out. Did it just randomly stop one day? And Dying Breed is a movie about cannibals in Tasmania. I plan to visit where it was filmed xD

I shall update you all with my weight when I get. No screw it I will wait to post untill I have weighed myself.

Okay so im 47.4kg this morning. Last night I was 47.8kg supposably. I just want the god damn bloat to go away and stop ballooning my weight.

Plus im doubting me being a lesbian is true, I have had countless dreams about screwing Marilyn Manson. Im just fucked up at the moment.

Today im just going to survive on drinks till I get home. If im going to get food then its going to be healthy.

2 comments:

  1. Hello I am from Pretty Thin and thought id support everyone by following there blog and hearing each individuals story!! i hope you enjoy my blog and follow as well =)

    http://bree-mayfield-2011.blogspot.com/

    “Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.”

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to Say Good job and You're beautiful ! And Keep going you can do it

    ReplyDelete