Awesome site :)


Click the banner above and vote for me please? You can vote once a day. :)

Friday, December 10, 2010

Intake. Dissapointed

1 hashbrown - 300
1 fried egg - 100
1 piece kiwi - 10
1 piece banana - 30
1 strawberry - 5
2 piece rockmelon - 15
pasta - 200
cupasoup - 122
Total: 782 Calories

It's only 2:45pm so I will have other stuff most likely. If I need to snack im going for the fruit in the fridge. Might even have that for dinner. Processed food makes me feel icky but it's like an addiction. >.<
It scares me and repulses me but I eat it. Im so stupid.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean, processed food IS an addiction! Sometimes i buy/grab something so bad to eat and i just snap out of it and i've demolished almost more than half of it.
    Depressing!

    All the stuff you've eaten is so healthy though, so that's to be commended!

    ReplyDelete