Awesome site :)


Click the banner above and vote for me please? You can vote once a day. :)

Thursday, December 23, 2010

post time

Im overdue for a post.

The alcohol is running out of my system and for once im me, instead of a sheep clouded by humanity.

I saw on a blog a statement that changed how I thought about things, it wasn't the complete statement either. I feel like a very sad insignificant human because something someone said changed how I thought about things... quite alot. It was *drum roll* "Your body is a temple."

Yes five words of ... inspiration. It sparked my search back into satanism which I am extremely interested in and the two sort of co-incided. I hope that's a proper word.

Go to http://www.churchofsatan.com/ for proper information on satanism. It's about self satisfaction in short.

So from now on im having one treat a day with the rest of the day being healthy. Plus im having a daily goal to reach as well as a weekly and monthly goal. Im also going to open my mind to everything people say to me and focus more on myself than on the world.

We shall see how this goes.

Plus I gained weight which caused me to drink as said above. Okay that's a lie, i chose to drink but the gaining weight gave me the thought.

Stupid I know and stupid isn't something I want to be.

Hope you are all doing well. I did read all your comments.

And a note to Bree, I appreciate you posting your blog link for me but the way you set it up as an advertisement to everyone pissed me off. Please don't do that... again. Anyone.If you want other people to see it as well just ask me to include it in a post or something.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on Bree :( She posted her link like that in other people's blogs, too.

    Anyways, it's great that you're sort of getting a fresh start on things. What are your daily, weekly, and monthly goals?

    ReplyDelete