Awesome site :)


Click the banner above and vote for me please? You can vote once a day. :)

Friday, December 10, 2010

oh my fucking god oh holy metabolism I love you

1 yoghurt -150
bbq chicken mi goreng noodles - 420
1 banana -120
1 yoghurt -150
small bit of chocolate - 300 (over-estimate)
rice (brown and white) - 300
broad beans - 320
mint jelly (on the rice) -100
Total: 1860
 
HOLY FUCK!
 
Okay so 5/8 of that was healthy and one was a condiment so only 2 unhealthy foods there but holy crap that's alot of calories. I haven't eaten that much on a non binge day in forever. Excuse me for a second I have to run to the scale while trying to breathe deeply.Holy fuck im still 47.7kg. How the hell is that possible?
 
Metabolism, metabolism, metabolism... i love you dearly. Tomorrow morning I have to eat breakfast with the family because relatives we havent seen in ages are coming over. Im going to eat something (even though I got given the choice not to eat) and that something will be eggs hopefully -and by eggs I mean full eggs xD-
 
Now im paranoid im going to gain in my sleep. Bleck.
 
Oh and no cigarette cravings all day xD
 
Toomi - Thanks for your comment :) I have tried quiting smoking before but back then I wasn't addicted so it was easy plus five years isn't an easy habit to give up. (Yes i started when I was 12, backhand me!) But I think I can manage it and I even wrote down today's date in my book as the date I quit smoking. Congradulations on the year smoke free, that's amazing :) Now I have even more encouragement and motivation to do it :)
 
Smallasapanda - Yeah I don't eat much saturated fat at all thank god. Minus those noodles im sure they had a tonne. If I eat them again it will just be the plain noodles and the flavoring should bring it down to about 200 calories. Lmao now I have eaten alot. It's mainly healthy food though so atleast it's not junk food.
 
Thank you for your comments toomi and smallasapanda. You guys make me look foreward to blogging :)

2 comments:

  1. stupid calories always adding up! i wish i had a fast metabolism :( take care. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn!!! Nice metabolism!!! I've noticed that every once in a while. If I've been restricting for a while and have some candy or like yesterday where I ate a massive burger, I manage to burn it all off that day. If I do it the next day though that's where I run into issues.
    You can do it! I quit after 11 years of smoking and I remember thinking I could quit anytime when I started. It's hard, but so well worth it.

    ReplyDelete