Awesome site :)


Click the banner above and vote for me please? You can vote once a day. :)

Monday, December 6, 2010

Good day there?

@smallasapanda - im answering your comment first because it made me laugh. Alot. Mainly the saggy thing xD And my grandparents own a big farm there so I will be there doing farmy things and exercising alot, yay!
Ballarat is the closest place I can think of from the farm and that's still a fair drive lol.

@anna - Im not sure if I answered your comment already but good luck on your goal.

@ toomi - wow I didn't know there was such a thing. What does the container look like? Im interested xD

Okay so just activated my new phone. Finally. It's been sitting in its box for 6 months. Actually probably more like nine months but you get the point. There's a to do crossed off the list.

I also haven't had a smoke today. My last smoke was yesterday and I am officially quiting. Mann im craving a smoke so bad. Like so bad.

Okay now onto the main part of my life... food. That's so sad to say bu true.
Today I have had:
Breakfast: Flame grilled BBQ chicken cupasoup -122
Lunch: 1 egg - 78
Will have for dinner:
1 egg - 78
5 broad beans -80
Total: 358 cal

I might have already said this but im staying under 400 calories a day. I don't deserve to eat more yet alone prep myself for a binge by eating more.

Im going to see waht it would cost to move out. I need to move out for uni in about 4 years. I know it's a long time away but it gives me something to do.

Stay strong and well if you can :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, giving up smoking is a big deal, and a good thing! Are you going cold turkey or getting any aids like with nicorette patches or the gum?
    I know they can make you feel v. sick.
    Haha i'm glad my comment made you laugh :)

    Moving out does cost a fair bit, but it all depends what you're looking for and where.
    You always do so fabulous with your calories. JEALOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    It looks like a tiny milk carton, like one of those 500ml ones. Check the section in your grocery store where you buy eggs. You should see them somewhere there. You can get just egg whites or go crazy with some of the herbed ones.

    ReplyDelete