Awesome site :)


Click the banner above and vote for me please? You can vote once a day. :)

Thursday, December 23, 2010

fuck

Okay... my goal for the rest of the month is to not go online, at all, if I have been drinking. Amazingly ninety-nine percent of my last post had been copy and pasted. Also preferably not get to that point if I have been drinking. It makes my organs hurt and me feel like shit so im not doing very much for my body.

My daily goals for the rest of the week go:
Today: Drink about three glasses of water to make up for the dehydration otherwise known as a hang over. Get credit and contact lense solution. Buy a drink, preferably carbonated and with caffiene, be home before two. Go on the treadmill for thirty minutes. Don't eat shitty food.

Okay so that's more than one goal but I have to shape up.

Christmas: Eat only healthy foods at christmas dinner. Drink a glass of water every two hours and have ONE serving of something junky for dessert. Get in thirty minutes exercise if possible.

Sunday will be the same as christmas day but without the dessert at the end.

My goal for this week is just to simply follow through with the daily ones and write everything down in my self exploration book im making. I made a book to help me along the path of "self exploration and self preservation" all in all it's to help me make myself better, reach my goals and preferably get alot healthier.

This doesn't mean im going to stop drinking completely and it doesn't mean im going to stop eating junky foods, im just going to do it with a lot more moderation.

And thank you WJ89 for commenting :)

And so far calorie wise today I would have had about 400 from drinking agrum (it's a sort of soft drink)
It was to stop me * possible too much information warning* projectile vomiting everywhere and knowing my luck passing out in it. Bleck. Hangovers are horrible.

3 comments:

  1. Your Christmas plan sounds like mine :) I too plan on having something and enjoying it, but all in moderation. My head needs a break for a day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. puha..you're welcome? I have no idea why I got a shout-out. puhaha.
    anyways, I kind of feel lucky that we don't do a huge Christmas dinner. or Thanksgiving. I guess it's because my family isn't Christian (Christmas) or American (Thanksgiving). but yeah, we all deserve a treat once in a while:) I definitely miss alcohol. and cigarettes. I hate being home when it comes to these ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wide range of membership and daily logins friendfinder-x

    ReplyDelete