Awesome site :)


Click the banner above and vote for me please? You can vote once a day. :)

Friday, November 19, 2010

1:09AM

My scale reads 46.7kg! That's 0.5kg since yesterday because I ate "little".

Today im ruining that early. Im sipping a glass of milk like it's a delicacy. I seriously forgot what milk tastes like. It's the coles full cream milk which is 158 calories a glass. I poured half a glass so im going to say it is 100 calories.

I changed today to a liquids only day. Im going to drink whatever I like to see what happens. No doubt I wont drink that much but still. Freedom... sort of.

I sent my gf a text saying I was fat because the scale said 48kg. It made her sad. I tried to apologise and she just told me im beautiful. We have a strange relationship. She definately hates my not eating though. Definately.

Oh and check out the food and drinks page. I added alot of new stuff to it. Im going to add a recipes page soon, recipes I am going to learn! Hopefully... I can't cook to save my life...

And yes they will all be low cal... As low cal as sights let them be anyway. Damn food having too many calories and making me fat.

Okay, im going to try get some sleep now.

Ni-night!

No comments:

Post a Comment