Awesome site :)


Click the banner above and vote for me please? You can vote once a day. :)

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Suprise

I woke up at about 10am today. Freaked out a bit because I don't like weighing myself too late in the day. About ten minutes ago (it's 12:35pm) i weighed myself and I haven't gained a thing. I don't know how but im still 47.3kg.


So im taking the opportunity for today to be a good day and im not eating till dinner. Im going to enjoy the control while I can. On a sadder note I have picked up the box of sugary jelly things I bought for my grandad about twelve times now. I have to keep saying, "No you bought them as a Christmas present, you can't eat other peoples Christmas presents. They are bad for you anyway, they will make you fat!"


Amazingly it works. I am seeing my Dad in January sometime. Im aiming to be 40kg by then so he doesn't think i've gotten fat. I love my Dad, I really do, I don't want to disappoint him.


I wish I lived on my own. Or with my gf in our own house. Then I would be able to eat as much as I like of what I want without the nagging that comes along with it. "That won't fill you up!" "Oh, here, you look like you need a bit more" *Random food gets put on plate* Gee, thanks...


Im taking out the rubbish today. I believe my mother is home so I have to put paper inside the plastic bags so she can't see what is in there.


Im so tired and stressed. Im stressing over school even though im like four days away from being done and I know I have passed almost everything. Eff my cert. I dont care about that anymore.


Plan for today. Hold out on food for as long as possible. No hoarding food. No late-night binging *cough cough* last night *cough*


I also feel like smoking alot of pot. Im too broke for that though.

No comments:

Post a Comment