Awesome site :)


Click the banner above and vote for me please? You can vote once a day. :)

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Don't think im stupid :P

Okay so answering small as a panda's question.

My girlfriend and I have been dating for only four months now. I know that sounds like im jumping ahead but she is the only person who understands what is going through my head and the only person who has ever told me she loves me and meant it. We have talked about names of kids if we had them, what our marriage would be like, she even made a joke proposal that I know she wished was real (when she learned that gay marriage was reckognised in Tasmania). The only thing I said to her when she joked around was that we were too young. In about 8 months we will both be 18 which is definately not too young. I go by the motto of not wasting a day, especially since I have a very weak heart. So yes, hopefully all goes well :)

I apologise for rambling on.

2 comments:

  1. no need to apologise! i love reading your blog! Let's make this a better December! my goal now? to get low as possible without getting admitted for hospital...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four months isn't too soon, it's only too soon if you know you're not ready.
    I'm early into 18 and i'm almost ready for marriage, so i know how you feel :)
    I'm glad you have such a great relationship, they aren't easy to come by!

    ReplyDelete