Awesome site :)


Click the banner above and vote for me please? You can vote once a day. :)

Thursday, November 18, 2010

47.2kg (103.8lbs) STILL

Yes... read the title. I am still the 47kg monstrosity.

I just commented on a blog saying im not going to eat anything today but I decided against it.

When I go to the kitchen im allowed in total:
4 eggwhites (each with cayenne pepper)
Two cups of green tea.

Thats 66 calories.

If im still the same tomorrow... shits going to fly.

My stomach is also getting toned finally. I need to do more crunches though.

Im still a giant fat ass but I can ONLY eat this. Im cool with that xD

Im still tired after sleeping ten hours though. Maybe I should go back to sleep.

Stay well and strong if you need encouragement.

x

7 comments:

  1. That is really skinny! I bet you look gorgeous! Dont lose more weight hun! You dont want to turn skeletal ;) its funny, i just looked up 47.2kg to find out what it was in lbs cause i just benched it;) see! You are light! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. 103.8 is definitely not fat at all

    ReplyDelete
  3. I weigh exactly the same amount 47.2 and everyone says I'm TOO skinny. I'm trying to gain 5lbs at least back I've lost 20 pounds and not on purpose I had major dental surgery done and can't eat, wish I could!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm 5'2" and close to that weight now. I see you are aiming for hospitalization, which I can't understand since I just lost 2 (more) years of my life to anorexia and treatment for it. It's not like it's all unicorns and rainbows. They'll force you to eat! Argh

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm 5'2" and close to that weight now. I see you are aiming for hospitalization, which I can't understand since I just lost 2 (more) years of my life to anorexia and treatment for it. It's not like it's all unicorns and rainbows. They'll force you to eat! Argh

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am that weight now. I was about 10 stone but started going to the gym this year and lost a lot of weight. Now I stick to the weights and go Monday to Friday! Everyone says I'm like a skeleton and need to put on weight. I eat a little more now and a couple biscuits etc. I just got fed up of the cardio in the gym. For me it just depresses me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You aren't fat. Why would you even say that. You probably should go see a dr

    ReplyDelete