Awesome site :)


Click the banner above and vote for me please? You can vote once a day. :)

Friday, November 19, 2010

Gross

I just hiccuped up vomit. I feel so weak I can hardly move my arms yet alone walk. I had 158 calories in the form of milk this morning (1am) and just now a glass of juice which is another 100 calories.

Im going to force myself to have some oats. Only a small amount but I don't want to get into the purging cycle. Throwing up just once makes me want to throw up absolutely everything. Even if I don't have food in my stomach I feel like throwing up stomach acid to lose weight. It's horrible.

Today will be a higher day. Today is a higher day already. Damn... I need more strength. There are probably alot of other people going through the same thing as me yet they don't turn to food.

Im sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment