Awesome site :)


Click the banner above and vote for me please? You can vote once a day. :)

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Bloody Doctors !!!

Didn't transfer my medical records to this state. I just realised that they haven't asked to weigh me or anything. I thought I was being sneaky and had gotten away with being underweight.
It explains why I had to get re-diagnosed with depression and anxiety.

Blehh.

I don't know why im complaining... Maybe I will get hospitalised this time and actually have people take care of me. Alot of attention... I need that. I get lonely which is sad to admit. It drove me to attempting suicide.

Also I found a site with pictures of people who want to be models along with heights and weights. I picked out eleven of the smaller ones and created an average of their BMI's. It's 15.4 which is only half a kilo lower than what I was at my lowest weight. So im aiming for 39.5kg too see what I look like. I shall take a photo and compare it to one of my other ones hidden away somewhere o.O

Im sick and twisted and I like it. Alot.

P.S Notice the mood changes throughout this?

No comments:

Post a Comment