Awesome site :)


Click the banner above and vote for me please? You can vote once a day. :)

Friday, November 26, 2010

Going down

So it's down to 46.6kg. Not as little as I would like but I haven't eaten yet and don't plan to eat very much. Im also planning on cleaning... alot. It's actually good exercise. So I calculated it and 385 calories from two hours cleaning plus making my bed and taking out the trash. Awesome.

Plus it says my basal metabolic rate is 1207 calories. Blehh.

Not much to comment on today, I will try post later if I have eaten anything. If not then I shall post tomorrow. :)

And thank you anna, a square glass sounds amazing actually. Did you get another one?

1 comment:

  1. no i didnt unfortunately. it was a special edition one, so obviously i was heart broken. :(

    i love cleaning! im a bit OCD when it comes to cleaning, so as of today, when i washed my clothes, i rinsed them 3 times before i was happy. like, an extra 3 times. it took me 2 hours.

    which site did you get your Basal metabolic rate from?

    ReplyDelete