Awesome site :)


Click the banner above and vote for me please? You can vote once a day. :)

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Dinner and comment reply :)

So im eating dinner ten minutes early. I was meant to eat it at 5 but I started at 4:50pm cause it cooked quicker than I thought. It's good.

Today went amazingly! No cravings for other foods and the only hunger I got was very small. I don't like hunger but I don't like eating so much more.Yet I need to eat to live >.>

I haven't figured out my plan for tomorrow. Since we ran out of eggs... Time to google protein and organise my foods page a bit. Into categories I think.

There's still treadmill to go after my cup of tea XD

I should have some calcium tomorrow.
I wonder when the multi-vitamins will get here...

Plus im running out of tobacco so I wont be smoking much longer. I can't afford it and I really really want to break the addiction. Hello fitness?

@anna - aww that really sucks, special edition glasses and cups are the best! Oh wow I tend to re-wash them with detergent or after I dry them and dont think they are clean then I wash them again. My mother isn't very happy with the amount of laundry detergent we go through xD And I got my BMR off tis program I downloaded called weight by date pro trial. A site for your BMR is http://www.mydr.com.au/tools/basal-energy-calculator you put your details in in metric but it tells you the calories. This one says its 1319 cal for me. Either way im not eating anywhere near that much so im fine xD

1 comment:

  1. yeah i do that too. my room isnt clean til only when I'VE cleaned it. No one else. 1267 is my BMR. yeah i know, shitty right? grr...hoping to boost that with my exercise :) you are doing great!!!

    ReplyDelete