Awesome site :)


Click the banner above and vote for me please? You can vote once a day. :)

Monday, November 15, 2010

Failure

This morning I weighed 47.3kg. Thats 0.4kg less than yesterday. I binged. All day. Atleast 2000 calories worth which means I ate 2024 calories today. Thats rubbish.

On the bright side I got some of my christmas shopping done. Im going to get a bigger present for my sister and lots more little things for my mother unless I see something big and interesting that she might like. I got something for my Grandad too. Now something for my nan, aunt, cousins, uncle and mums friend that is coming down in December. And my girlfriend.

Im really looking foreward to next year. All my pre-tertiary subjects. I will have something to pre-occupy my time so I don't binge again. Plus my new years resolutions will be too quit smoking and eat only healthy foods. I can achieve both of them. I know it. Im actually going to quit before then. Smoking does nothing for me. At all. All I have now is the addiction and again if I focus on other things I wont even notice.

I wrote up a 14 day plan for eating because i get too slack without a plan. After I have finished it i will repeat with no binges and ONLY healthy food.

My toes went purple this morning, I saw them through a hole in my sock. My hands went purple in the shower (it was a warm shower) and FEET went purple aswell. I mean seriously, my feet? I didn't think my circulation was that bad.

I will update again tomorrow. Im off too find more interesting blogs to follow. At the moment im only following one and it's this interesting girl who writes really well. If I could articulate my words that well I would be in heaven.

I would also be in heaven if I didn't have to recover. Thank god everyone thinks im fine now. I will have to be more carefull next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment