Awesome site :)


Click the banner above and vote for me please? You can vote once a day. :)

Monday, November 29, 2010

Minor Freak out...

So I weighed at 3am this morning and was a whopping 47.1kgs. I very nearly cried. How that happened I have no idea. So I went to sleep and stayed in bed till 1:20pm. I am 46.8kg's now. Thank god... I might just chill in bed more often.

But, today I have to find a diet plan I can follow daily, it doesn't have to change because I will be exercising. I have to re-clean my room because I caused an avalanche of perfectly stacked books yesterday :( .

I have to exercise off my guilt for gaining. And fear...

I have to cut my hair because it's getting long.

I have to write a list of the presents I need to get people.

There's a decent amount to do. If I can get away with not eating dinner then I will do that too. Im supposed to be 46kg by today according to my goals... Ergh.. Fail. It's alright, in the next five days I will lose two kilograms instead of one. Looks like im going to the treadmill for some serious exercise.

@Anna -Yes I absolutely hate people touching or going into my room. They think I have something wrong with me when I tell them they have to ask to go in or see it but it just freaks me out for many reasons and makes me paranoid for the next week. My room is the only place I feel safe in the world.
Hmm I wonder if I can burn 700-800 cals today. Then I will have a 2000cal deficit. :) I wish it was higher so that it was easier to lose weight xD

@ EndlessAutumn -I posted my idea in the general discussions forum but no one did it. O.o But you just look at threads like how to I purge or stupid things like that and they are usual threads with prank exercises inside. :) I could start putting exercises at the bottom of my posts if you want? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment