Awesome site :)


Click the banner above and vote for me please? You can vote once a day. :)

Friday, November 19, 2010

46.7kg

Im still 46.7kg. I have to check multiple times. Surely the scale is lying to me? Regardless if it is true or not that number is still fat. I was terrified the milk i let myself have would make me gain weight because it curdles in your stomach.

Im going to get a glass of water then play some form of a game. I feel drained and the gf is too busy to talk to me. I hate feeling drained even when you get over 8 hours sleep. Blehh.

My toes went purple this morning from walking to the bathroom. It wasn't even cold!

Im going to update my stats incase people dont want to read the beggining posts.

5'3 (161cm)
Highest Weight: 50kg (19.5 BMI) (Was 160cm)
Lowest Weight: 40kg (15.6 BMI) (Was 160cm)
Current Weight: 46.7kg (18 BMI) (At 161cm)

My BMI is 18????!?!?! Thats horrible... im going to cry... shit.

Oh well, I will be lower tomorrow!
Get into the 17's.

Hope you are all doing better than my fat ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment