Awesome site :)


Click the banner above and vote for me please? You can vote once a day. :)

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cooking fail... again xD

First off I want to say thanks to Toomi for commenting :) Im reading your blog now and will follow it when I go back to my dashboard.

Okay now to the cooking fail. I didn't cook the first egg long enough so I decided to just throw the whole thing into the water. Err no Cassy you have done that before and it fails. So yeah I have all the little bits of egg I managed to scavenge in my bowl.

Then I thought what if I put a full egg in the water (cracking it open and dropping it in). Hello boiling water on forearms and a half cooked egg.

Then my next genious idea was to put the mess in the microwave. Needless to say the eggs blew up and now my bowl has bits of egg in it but they look worse than before. They are edible atleast.

I cleaned the microwave and here I am trying to choke down disgusting eggs. When I cook the last egg for tonight I will boil it properly >.>

Also I need to add
-78 cal -6.3g protein -5.3g fat -0.6g carbs -0g Fibre to my total which is now...
Cal: 366 Protein: 28.75g Fat: 17g Carbs: 13.1g Fibre: 10.8g
Still under 400 which is good. I realised I can't go under 200 calories yet. Need to get to a lower weight...

1 comment:

  1. Awww... thanks :)
    Sorry to hear about your egg woes!!! I buy those pre mixed egg white containers. They're about 30 cals per half cup and you just scramble them either in the microwave or on the stove. The containers are only good for about 7 days once you open them but they're small and you don't have to deal with too much clean up :)

    ReplyDelete