Awesome site :)


Click the banner above and vote for me please? You can vote once a day. :)

Friday, November 26, 2010

Ideas

Im stumped. I can't think of what im going to have for dinner tonight.

An egg -80
3 stalk broccoli -50(my food page is wrong, a stalk of broccoli is like 12 cal each)
2 stalk asparagus -8
Total: 138

or

soup -50
1 slice wholemeal bread -153.5
Total: 203.5

or

1/2 cup brown rice -135.5
sweet chilli sauce -20?
Total -155.5

Im considering going with the rice and sauce. Actually no the soup and bread... will be a treat.

 
Im going to have a little bit of porridge now aswell so I don't get too hungry and forget what im supposed to be eating. That would be horrible considering im back down to the lowest this month. Sadly 46.6kg is the lowest I have reached this month. This time last year I was almost 40kg. Blehh

EDIT: I am having the soup and bread (203.5) plus porridge now (200) so today is under 500 cal. I can't go over 500 cal ever.

1 comment:

  1. New follower :)
    Follow me please, and spread the word.
    We are in the battle (trip) together.

    ReplyDelete