Awesome site :)


Click the banner above and vote for me please? You can vote once a day. :)

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

46.6kg

Somehow I lost weight. Only 100g since I last weighed myself. Too slow but getting there I guess...

Im not up for eating today. Im going to bring a water bottle or two and just chill out till I can go to town and get my sisters christmas present. Booky wook 2. I hope thats the right spelling, knowing me it isnt. I know what it looks like and where to get it so im fine.

Now my planning for the day... I wrote this day down in my two week plan soo...
Intake
 Breakfast: Porridge (50) with milk (151.5) and brown sugar (100)
Lunch: Water
Dinner: soup (50)
Drink: tea (3)
Total: 354.5
 (A hell of alot in other words... blehh)
Outtake
Walk around town and college (50) Im under-estimating.

Will update later (after college) when my brain is working better and my fingers actually let me type properly. This post took way too long for its size.

No comments:

Post a Comment