Awesome site :)


Click the banner above and vote for me please? You can vote once a day. :)

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

shit...

Good on you... 1000 calories in total you fat pig. God... im glad I didn't put on weight from it. Spent a fair bit of time moving and walking so hopefully I burnt a fair amount of it off and I don't gain. Blehh.

Still 47.2kg. That makes me want to get a knife and cut all my fat off and shave my head to lose a bit more weight. When I hit 45 I wont be happy but I wont feel as disgusted. Liar, you know you will, you felt this bad when you were 40kg.

This sucks, this perpetual cycle. Gloom and doom. Doom and gloom.

Tomorrow I have to do better. I can't give my body the chance to gain weight. I will have to be a social recluse. They are all trying to make me fatter. Can't they see that im already obese?

Call me a whiner I don't care. This is my body, I think it's disgusting. You dont have to see it or read this.

I apologise for the downer post.

The one next morning will be better.

After my exercises tonight I WILL lose weight.

P.S : Im sorry if I offended anyone, I love all the readers for taking time out of their day to read my thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment