Awesome site :)


Click the banner above and vote for me please? You can vote once a day. :)

Saturday, November 20, 2010

1:13am. Are we seeing a pattern?

My weight is still in the 46kg range, even after eating all that food. It was way too much. I had to otherwise I wouldn't be able to walk today. Before I didn't want to walk but now I want to burn more calories.

I am having a 400 calorie bowl of porridge tomorrow before I walk. I raised my limit to 500 calories a day so I can limit it more as my weight gets lower.

Im thinking at 44kg I will go down to 450 calories a day.
42kg will be 400 calories a day.
40kg will be 350 calories a day.
38kg will be 300 calories a day.
36kg will be 250 calories a day.
Of course these are the maximums I can have so this doesn't mean I will hit them.

Okay a revision on my plan for tomorrow.
7am - wake up (get up since im not going to sleep) Weigh self
8am - eat porridge and have shower and style hair
9am - have black coffee and update blog
10am - find something to occupy myself for next hour
10:45am - leave for charity walk
2pm - get home (im assuming, could be later)
waste time from now onwards
7pm - have bowl of soup
8pm - weigh self and get everything ready for school
Go to bed

Actually I think I will try sleep after this so I don't get extra cravings due to sleep deprivation.

I also updated my goals page and am working on a recipe page. Still. Im loving the fact that my mother lets me get my own food now. I can eat low calorie soup for dinner all I want or just not eat dinner at all.

Hope you are all doing better than my fat ass at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment