Awesome site :)


Click the banner above and vote for me please? You can vote once a day. :)

Friday, November 26, 2010

I hate breaking glass's

Ever since I was a kid I have had this fear of dropping or tipping glass's incase they smash. I just smashed one on my floor, full of juice I was very muchly looking foreward too. I want to cry. I need to grow up...

It was a coca-cola glass that my mother loved so im going to buy her a really awesome new glass and give it to her for christmas and fill it with all her favorite lollies along with an apology note. I feel really really bad.

And really really devistated about the juice.

I am going to weigh myself once I finish drying my floor. Weighing myself is so over-due. i have been scared. I know I have put on weight.

Okay so im 46.8kg (102.9lbs). Amazingly. There is a silver lining. Im not 47kg. Thank god... By Monday I will be under 100 lbs.

Im going to find my "plan" book and write down what im getting mum and the rest of the chrissie presents I have to get.

I hope you are all doing great. I would love to hear more from you guys :)

And welcome to my 8th follower!

1 comment:

  1. i know that feeling of smashing glass. my dad threw my favourite ED cup at me (it was a square cup!) and it broke. i was about to enjoy my lvely glass of ice cold water.
    you are on the way to 100lbs! good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete