Awesome site :)


Click the banner above and vote for me please? You can vote once a day. :)

Friday, November 19, 2010

Success... in food atleast

Okay so

In
2 eggwhites (28)
Cayenne Pepper (2)
Tomato Sauce (26)
Soup - 50 Cal

Out
Stairs for a total of 5 mins (was half assed so im going to say 8)

Total
98

I don't worry about exercise. When I get back down to 40kg im not going to have the energy for it anyway. Today was good. Im thinking of cutting down the calories on my plan because a few of them are from last week and I was eating way to high then (like 500 - 800 Calories a day)

I accidently let it slip that I hadn't eaten today to my gf when she came around to say hi. Hence why I ate the egg whites with cayenne pepper and tomato sauce.

I just weighed myself and it said 48.3kg. Umm.. it's my jacket? Im bloated? How the hell is that possible after having an intake of 98 calories?

We will see the verdict tomorrow morning.

Im such a fat ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment