Awesome site :)


Click the banner above and vote for me please? You can vote once a day. :)

Monday, November 22, 2010

5 followers

I wasn't going to post because im in a really depressed mood but then I saw the five followers. If someone wants to read my blog them im going to make a post for them.

I ate a huge bowl of nutri-grain this morning in an attempt to ... i don't know what I was trying to do... but it was stupid... whatever it was.

I weighed myself after eating it and it was 47.2kg . The bowl was huge so im still in the 46kgs easy.

I had so many smokes last night it wasn't funny.

Realised my dog phobia is going away slowly.

Not much else to comment on...

Big thank you to Kessia for your comments. They brighten my mood regardless :)

And a welcome to the followers I have said welcome too xD

Im a bit rude at the moment, apologies.

Hope you are all having amazing days.

1 comment:

  1. hi :)
    nice to meet you. i followed you. Hope to see great progress soon, for you and for me too!

    ReplyDelete