Awesome site :)


Click the banner above and vote for me please? You can vote once a day. :)

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

47.2kg

Well im dropping .1kg a day at this rate. It obviously isnt enough so im not eating anything during the day today. I am bringing two bottles of watered down juice with me to school. Then when I get home its a big bowl of soup for me. Thats 200 calories and hopefully I will lose more than 0.1kg.

Im also up extra early to catch the bus. Fun. It's a 20 minute walk to the bank and bus stop I need to catch.

I also hopefully get paid today which means extra christmas presents I can buy. I might also buy my first reward which is for reaching 47kg which I will no doubt do in the next day hopefully. I will have to buy the ankle weights (Yes thats my reward) after school.

I love losing weight, puts me in a better mood to start the day off.

Okay short entry done for today.

Stay well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment