Awesome site :)


Click the banner above and vote for me please? You can vote once a day. :)

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Well... that went well?

I spent the entire walk sweating like a pig. Turns out it was 8 kilometres of steep uphills and downhills.
When I got back there was a table of fruit so I had a banana because you are supposed to eat protein after you exercise otherwise your body uses your muscles for energy. It was HUGE, it was a collosal banana. I had to eat it all (thanks mum) and it was extremely painful to fit it into my stomach. Poor stomach.

When I got home I stayed up for maybe half an hour, which involved being made to drink a very high calorie drink and eat a jam doughnut. I freaked, I was all like oh no im going to be 47kg tomorrow. Guess what? Im not. Applaud. Im still in the 46kg range but only just. Im 46.9kg. I now need to wait till 7am to weigh myself again because I probably would have lose more.

Okay, back to the topic. I passed out for ten hours. Woke up about twenty minutes ago. When I woke up I was sweating. Guess who left their heater on? Yepp, this smart one. Then I looked at my phone and my gf was freaking out because she thought I had gone and done something stupid (bad past history of doing stupid things).

I hope that made sense? My mind isn't working very well.

Tomorrow I will be getting back on track. Im too big. I need to be 40kg. My low weight but it should be my healthy weight it really should.

Another thank you to everyone else that followed me! Im following your blogs if you have one. If I missed you somehow just leave me a comment and I will be following before you know it. :)

Stay well and strong.
x

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like that walk was really fun...I honestly despise exercising. Glad you finished it though, feelings of accomplishment are great.

    I understand about the friend, mine used to freak out all the time. Never did find out how to reassure them, so I can't help =\. I hope you have a great day! Stay strong and drink your water!

    ReplyDelete